HIPAA Compliance &
HIPAA Compliance & Privacy Policies
Your Rights. Our Responsibilities.
When it comes to your health information, you have certain rights, and we have certain responsibilities to uphold.
- You have a right to your records and we have a responsibility to provide them to you upon your request.
- You have a right to privacy where your records are concerned; we will not disclose information about you, your health or treatment to anyone without your signed consent.
- You have the right to confidential communication with your provider(s).
- You have the right to choose with whom information is shared. You can ask us not to share certain health information.
- You can ask for a paper copy of our HIPPAA Compliance & Privacy notice at any time.
- You can file a complaint if you feel your Privacy rights are violated. You can file a complaint with the U.S Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights, 200 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, D.C.20201 or by calling 1-877-696-6775, or visiting www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/complaints/.
You can choose what we share and with whom:
- If you have a clear preference of how we share your information talk to us. Tell us what you want us to do, and we will follow your instructions. We will assist you in completing a Release of Information form which authorizes what information can be released and to whom it may be released.
- You have both the right and choice to tell us to share information with your family, close friends, or others involved in payment for your care.
- This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software(s), and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. You may opt-out from the data that Identitypxl is collecting on your visit through a universal consumer options page located at https://pixel.identitypxl.com
Note: If you are not able to tell us your preference, for example you are unconscious, we may go ahead and share your information if we believe it is in your best interest. We may also share your information when needed to lessen a serious and imminent threat to health or safety.
- We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information.
- We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information.
- We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it.
- We will not use or share your information other than as described here unless you tell us, in writing, that we can. If you tell us that we can, you may change your mind at any time, but you must let us know in writing that you changed your mind.
We never share your information unless you give us written permission:
- Never for marketing purposes.
- Never for sale of your information.
Uses and Disclosures
We typically use or share your health information in the following ways:
- To help manage the health care treatment you receive; we can use your health information and share it with professionals who are treating you.
- To run our organization; we can use and disclose your information to run our organization and will contact you when necessary.
- We can use and disclose your health information to coordinate payment for our services.
For more information see:
For specific questions or concerns about our privacy policies, feel free to contact our CEO, David Hoskins, at 954-536-9539